Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sensing Sunday: February 13, 2011


What I am:

Hearing: 'Stop Dragging My Heart Around'-Stevie Nicks and Tom Petty
Seeing: My Valentine roses on the kitchen table next to the half flat of strawberries I brought from the roadside vendor. 

Smelling: My husband's delicious clam chowder bubbling up in the kitchen. 

Tasting: A glass of Pinot Noir. Mmmm....

Feeling: I was hoping to get some rest this weekend, but with the Crab Feed on Friday, the 4 miles in the gym on Saturday, the 6 miles with dad and the dogs on Sunday, the brunch of the Mr.'s homemade crepes and strawberries on Saturday with the brother in law and the kiddos, the evening of karaoke with the Garcias on Saturday night, the grocery store with my mum and then again with the Mr. to get supplies for her cake, my pie and his clam chowder....I am exhausted. To think, I still have to help mum with said cake tonight and I have to attempt my pies....thank goodness for my little glass of wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails