Friday, February 11, 2011

Picture This: Day 15

Day 15:
A picture of something you would like to do before you die.
This has always been on my bucket list. It was only since the first of the year that I could even consider getting it accomplished. Amongst the many, many, many things I would like to do before I die, currently at the top of the list is to get through a marathon. For me, a marathon will most likely be a once in a lifetime thing. Because of this I am hoping that 2012 will be my year, more specifically November 2012. You see, if I am going to do a marathon, I am going to make it more special than say...the time I jumped out of an airplane. I did that over farmland in central California and to think about it now, if that would have been the last thing I was looking at before the chute potentially didn't open....well, that would have been pretty lame, right? I promised myself, if I am going to do a marathon, I am going to do it up right.
Something I would like to do before I die? Run a marathon, in Australia, during an eclipse! Lucky for me, there happens to be an eclipse in Australia in November of 2012...funny how that works out. I think Cocodoodle, Camo and G might come along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails