Saturday, February 19, 2011

Picture This: Day 22

(Organization is for Squares at Making It Lovely
Day 22:
A picture of something you wish you were better at. 
Organizing my life. Ugh...so many days I wish I was more 'Type A' and could keep my shiz together but in reality I am all over the place. My house is fairly clean but not nearly clean enough for the Mr.'s standards but then again he seems to forget that he used to have to hike through piles of laundry when he would visit me when we were dating. Its not as bad as it was then, he should consider himself lucky. I make plans but never get through some of them because I am so disorganized and such a procrastinator. Every year 'Get organized' is on my list of New Year resolutions and every year it falls to the wayside. One of these days (weeks, months, years) I will be better at keeping it together. Until then...where did I put my car keys???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails