('The Temptress' Jack Vettriano, my favorite artist)
This was originally posted on February 2, 2009 but most of it still holds true today (although I am back to being a worker bee and am currently not in school *sad face*)
1. I really enjoy not working and going to school. I have been working nonstop for 13 years and I don't want to go back.
2. I love to read and will read almost anything that I can get my hands on.
3. I read that book The Rules when I was single and decided to test it on the next guy that I dated. That guy was the Mr. He was supposed to just be the guinea pig in my social experiment.
4. I enjoy being married much more than I ever thought that I would but there are some things about being married that have completly surprised me.
5. Even though I play it cool to some of my friends, I can't wait to be a mother.
6. I have a hard time sqeezing into my pants and for the very first time in my life I don't determine my self worth by the size of my clothes. Not that I enjoy being a fatty, its just that I don't feel like I am the scum of the earth because of it.
7. I walk with my head held high and a smile on my face almost all the time.
8. I love things that come in individual sizes (ie: cupcakes)
9. The best job that I ever had was my first one, bagging groceries. If I could have had this as my lifelong career I would have done it in a heartbeat.
10. I have been crocheting since I was 9 years old. I was the only girl in the family that learned it from my grandmother.
11. I am completely jealous of my overachieving mother and brother but am happy that I am their number one cheerleader.
12. I am horrible with money but am trying to get better.
13. I love music from the 40s, 60s and 90s.
14. I have always been a night person and have always wanted to be a morning person.
15. Sometimes I miss smoking...but I try not to resent my husband for making me quit.
16. I wish that I was a runner. I have always envied those that say "I am going for a run"
17. I want to learn french, spanish and itlaian but I have a feeling that my ego stops me.
18. I want to learn to sew, garden, paint and floral arrangment but I have a feeling that it is just sheer laziness that stops me.
19. I am still naive in the sense that I think that no one talks about me behind my back, I am always surprised to find out they do.
20. I love to learn but absolutely hate homework.
21. I have been enrolled in 5 colleges in my lifetime, not all at once though.
22. Most women say that they will be bored as a stay at home wife and mother, I think that was what I was born to do. I have enough crafts, hobbies, classes and charities that I want to work with to keep me more than busy.
23. I didn't fully realize how much I hated my last job until I quit.
24. I will sometimes avoid social situations because I just don't feel like making small talk.
25. I have never mowed a lawn in my life. It is the only 'princess' quality that I insist on maintaining.