Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sensing Sunday and Picture This: Day 3

Day 3:
A picture of the cast of your favorite show.
Mad Men....duh.

...and...

Sensing Sunday
What I am:
Hearing: 'Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay'-Sara Bareilles, Live at the Fillmore
This is the second time I have heard this song this week. When I was listening to it in my car the first time I thought that it would make a great lullaby. I can't wait to sing it to my own children someday.

Seeing: The sun playing hide and seek behind dark storm clouds and the occasional drizzle of rain.

Smelling: My French Cassis scented candle from Cost Plus that I bought on my last trip there...the candles at this place are AMAZING!

Tasting: A slice of my s'mores pie and a cup of tea. I take back my previous opinion of this pie, its not too bad. I think I might still make a few tweaks though, biggest one being...not burning the meringue!

Feeling: Somewhat accomplished. I worked out both days and I made steps to improve how I fuel my body (present pie eating excluded, its not Monday yet). Let's hope that I can stick to it for at least the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails