Friday, July 9, 2010

"You're the Boss Mr. Draper." "Yes I am...watch the suit..."

(Its me if I lived in 1960's Manhattan. A girl can dream)

I am counting down the days until July 25th. I am so eagerly anticipating this date that I keep forgetting that my birthday falls about a week before it. You can see where my priorities are. The season four premier of Mad Men cannot get here soon enough. Since there is no rehab center that I know of that can help me with my particular addiction, I am forced to satisfy my dependency by watching interviews and last seasons episodes on the AMC website. It was here that I found this:
It was created by a guy named Ryan Jones (K. Ryan for professional and pretentious reasons). Because I clicked on the link it took me strait to his blog The Only Living Boy in New York. I read the entire blog. It is now my new favorite. I really want to take credit for the finding the following video (because I really did find it on my own and was able to make up my own mind that it was hilarious) but because it was posted on The Only Living Boy in New York I won't take credit.
These will have to hold me over for another two weeks (these and Mad Men On Demand....the only reason I LOVE my On Demand). Oh and one last one, because I love Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails