Thursday, July 22, 2010

English Nursery

I don't have children but I am fully preparing myself for when the day might actually come. And by preparing I mean from strictly a craft and design sense (I am still a iffy on changing a diaper and teaching them how to walk business) The Mr. and I have talked about it and we are considering not finding out the sex since it is one of life's  little surprises that God grants us. I have toyed around with the idea of a unisex nursery. Today's inspiration board is 'English Nusery' to honor my English heritage (my brother and I are both first generation on my mother's side). I am sorry that I don't have any references, I promise in the future I will. I tend to forget to make a note of them because when I look at something I think 'how can I make that myself?'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails