Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sensing Sunday: March 4, 2012

Hearing: A little Bob Marley, 'I Can See Clearly Now'

Seeing: The Mr. channel surfing in the other room.

Smelling: Dolce and Gabbana, Light Blue.

Tasting:  An ice cold Heineken...perfect for this unbelievably beautiful weather.

Feeling: Tired but relaxed. I never seem to fully recuperate after the 6 miles I walk with my dad every Sunday, neither does the Pup. Getting my second wind anticipating my husband grilling ribs for dinner tonight though. The end of this week could have been completely different considering all that the Mr. and I faced in the last seven days but I am glad that it ended with such a lovely day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day! Glad you got some time in with your dad, and also time to relax and enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails