Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sensing Sunday: January 1, 2012



Just realized that it is Sunday as well. Let's try this again, shall we....

Hearing: The One That Got Away-Katy Perry




Seeing: Some show on the History Channel that the Mr. is watching behind me on his brand new humongous television, a 50 inch plasma. I have to do a double take every time I walk past it because I haven't gotten over the ridiculousness of it yet. Good grief....

Smelling: The self tanner I applied on my legs and arms. 

Tasting: The coffee I had this morning....gross. As soon as I am done here I am brushing my teeth. 

Feeling: Still a little worn out from being so sick yesterday but much better than I was. 

1 comment:

  1. I miss reading you! I love how you write and your impressions of life. :) I haven't been blogging myself, so I tend to not read up on my list when I don't log in. Sometimes I think social networking is made too easy on FB. Most of the time I want to back story to how someone is doing. Thanks for sharing so candidly from your life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails