Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sensing Sunday: October 24, 2010


What I am:

Hearing: The most adorable beagle howl, next to my own pup's.


Seeing: My transaction receipt for the ticket to La Soriee that I just purchased. So excited!

Smelling: A cup of Folger's with a dash of sugar and a splash of milk in my zebra striped coffee mug. I bought it on a whim from the dollar store about 7 years ago and has become my favorite mug to sip from.

Tasting: Oroweat Dutch Country Extra Fiber toast with a smudge of chunky peanut butter.

Feeling: It was a stressful week for me. Insomnia set in, handfuls of hair fell out in the shower and I seem to have lost my appetite. On the plus side the numbers on the scale are plummeting so maybe its more of a lose win situation. Hope next week is a little better.

1 comment:

  1. I love your opening picture! Did you take that? If so, I am very impressed. If not, I am very impressed that you chose that picture. Either way, you rule.
    Another way that you rule is that you have listed my site-Potholes and Pantyhose-as a recent favorite! I am so honored and a little nervous-now that I am a recent favorite, will I fall out of good graces if I say something stupid...I hope you will forgive me if and when I do say something stupid...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails