Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sensing Sunday: October 10, 2010

'The Nina, the Pinta and the Santa Maria' Grame Wilkinson

What I am:

Hearing: Laundry tumbling in the dryer...more specifically, the buttons on the jeans clanging against the dryer drum.

Seeing: 'Columbus: The Lost Voyage' on the History Channel (Did you know that Columbus had an illegitimate child named Fernando? I had no idea!)

Smelling: 'Chance' by Chanel (Its what I wore on my first date with the Mr. and it is what I wore the day I married him)

Tasting: Just finished breakfast...homemade Buttermilk Vanilla Bean Pancakes, turkey bacon and coffee with Italian Sweet Cream by Coffee Mate.

Feeling: Satisfied, happy, productive, anxious, excited, in love...oh a bunch this morning! Hope everyone is feeling the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails