Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sensing Sunday: October 17, 2010


What I am:

Hearing: The second game of the Giant's and the Philly's on the TV behind me. The Giant's just walked a run in because the bases were loaded and its only the first inning...this is why I have a hard time watching sports, I get too riled up.

Seeing: The overcast sky of the first legitimate fall day of the year through my office window. I love it.

Smelling: My favorite apple pie baking in the oven. I am sharing it with my friend/cousin Andrea while we watch the final episode of Mad Men tonight.

Tasting: A tall glass of milk.

Feeling: Relaxed, it was the first weekend that I let myself enjoy being a bit lazy in a long time. Now I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails