Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Only Living Boy in New York

Shhhh...don't tell the Mr. but I am in love with Ryan Jones (K. Ryan Jones for professional and pretentious reasons). If you aren't reading The Only Living Boy in New York here are the top 5 reasons you should be.

Reason #5:
He talks to his brother Garrett the same way I talk to my brother. Exhibit A and Exhibit B.
Regrettably, I could not find a pic of my brother and I from when we were kids stored on my computer. Hasbro's My Buddy and Kid Sister will have to make do. Fun fact though, my brother TOTALLY had a My Buddy doll. We gave him several haircuts and took a magic marker to his face. Fun times!

Reason #4:
He is HILARIOUS on Facebook.

Reason#3:
This...


Reason #2:
(not to be outdone by my own Pup)

...and the number 1 reason to LOVE The Only Living Boy in New York...

His unfailing love for all things Mad Men (a man after my own heart)
The best being this...
...and his claim to fame. I found this mentioned on amctv.com a few months back. It was love at first sight. 
I wish that I could spread the love more but I only have a total readership of about 4 and a half people. Sorry K. Ry.

PS. Oh. my. god! THIS is like the time Davy Jones was on the Brady Bunch and I am Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails