Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Allow Myself to Introduce....Myself...

This may or may not be a little too much information but I thought that I would give you some idea of who I am and what better way to do that than through a generic social networking survey!

001. What is Your Name?
Jen and Tonick

002. How old are you?
Not old but no longer young

003. What is the link to your website, blog, or myspace?
The Sour and the Sweet

General
004. What is your height?
Short

005. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, a younger brother

006. What is your eye colour?
Grey

007. What is your hair colour?
Blondish

008. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
Nope

009. Are you right handed or left handed?
Right

010. Do you have any piercings?
Just my ears

011. Do you smoke?
Once every other blue moon

012. Do you swear?
Occasionally

013. Do you get along with your parents?
I do

014. Your heritage
A complete mix

015. Your fears
Those that I love dying suddenly

016. Goal you would like to achieve this year
Move, become more environmentally concious, get a fabulous job...

017. Most overused phrase on an instant messenger
LOL

018. Best Physical Feature
My eyes

019. Your bedtime
Late

020. What time do you arise in the morning?
Late

021. First thoughts waking up?
Why did I sleep so long?

022. Do you shower daily?
Yes


This Or That?
023. Bright or dark room?
Dark

024. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate

025. Dogs of cats?
Dogs

026. Pepsi or Coke?
Diet Pepsi

027. McDonalds or Burger King?
Neither

028. Winter or Summer?
Summer

029. Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea?
Lipton

030. Cappuccino or Coffee?
Coffee


In the last month have you...
031. Drank alcohol?
Yes

032. Gone to a mall?
I currently work at a salon there, so yes.

033. Eaten a box of Oreos?
Oh no

034. Eaten sushi?
Sadly no

035. Been on stage?
Nope

036. Been dumped?
Nope

037. Gone skinny dipping?
Nope

038. Stolen Anything?
Nope


Have you ever...
039. Laughed for no reason?
Of course

040. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
Yes

041. Been in love?
Yes

042. Fired a gun?
Yes

043. Been drunk?
Yes

044. Been called a Tease?
I don't think so

045. Been beaten up?
Only emotionally

046. Traveled abroad?
I was lucky enough to make it to London. Other than that does Mexico and Canada count?

What was the last....
047. Furry thing you touched?
My pup

048. Thing you've said?
I am not sure, it has been a few hours

049. Song you've listened to?
Crystal Ball-Pink

050. (Who was the last) person you've spoken to on the phone?
My husband

051. Movie you watched?
Ferris Beuller...I think that I already answered these questions

052. Thing you were doing before this?
Watching Jeopardy!

053. Time you cried?
Yesterday

054. Song you've sang?
Easy Silence-Dixie Chicks

055. Time you looked at the clock?
Just now, wow it is very late

056. Food and drink you've had?
Diet Pepsi was the last I drank

057. Flavour of gum you've chewed?
Berry

058. Shoes you've worn?
My tennis shoes for my workout

059. Store you've been in?
The SuperWalmart


Favourite...
060. Planet?
Earth

061. Age you've been so far?
24

062. Season?
Autumn

063. Number?
7

064. TV show?
I am OBSESSED with Mad Men

065. Flower?
Violet, it reminds me of my grandmother


Random...
066. How much cash do you have on you?
Little if any

067. What's a word that rhymes with 'door'?
More

068. What T-Shirt are you wearing?
One of my husband's work shirts

069. What brand of shoes are you wearing?
None

070. What did your last text message say?
I am not sure

071. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I think I was on the computer

072. What's your current desktop picture?
A picture that I stole from another website because it moved me

073. What's a word that you say a lot?
Sheesh

074. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Periwinkle

075. How is the weather right now?
Very warm

076. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Smile

077. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
I no longer have to worry about that

078. Can you do a headstand (not using a wall)?
I doubt it

079. Who would you like to see right now?
My grandfather

080. How many pillows do you sleep with?
2, if I am lucky


081. How do you want to die?
Old and asleep in my bed

082. What do you want to be when you grow up?
That is a very good question

083. What country would you most like to visit?
Italy

084. How many CDs do you own?
I am not sure. Most of my music is on my computer

085. How many things, in your past, do you regret?
There is only one thing but I am getting over it

086. Do you think you are attractive?
I do most days

087. Do you believe in yourself?
I do most days

088. Do you want to get married?
I am


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails